Saturday, February 03, 2007

Not Just 3BT... but Many Beautiful Things

Today I saw many beautiful things crossing in front of my eyes...

I saw two little girls on the train, probably 2 years apart. One was probably 3 and the other 5.
They both smiled at each other, played with each other, caressed each other, leaned on each other. It was beautiful. It was sweet. It was Innocent. It was true.
I immediately thought of my sister and wanted to hug her and tell her how much I love her.

Then I went to a bday dinner. at the dinner table there were many people. tons of couples.
in each couple i saw a silent union. It was invisible but very strong. I saw how much one cared for the other. I saw connection. I saw love and affection. It was the right hand talking to the left. Silly conversations, silly touches, silly comments, silly "oh do you know what happened today on my way to work?", silly "touch my hand, is soft, why is your hand so rough? it must be the cold"
silly laughs, silly "do you remember what happened on our trip?", silly "I'm so full, should I eat one more piece?", silly "sure go ahead". silly "I can't smoke, she doesn't like it", silly "We are going on vacation next week, i'm so excited", silly "is late, we have to go. We have to do things tomorrow", silly "Do you want to go to your mom's house after this?", silly people walking down holding hands.
It was beautiful. I miss feeling silly.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I never stopped being silly.
~Lorna