Sunday, August 30, 2009

3 months later...

In the past 3 months I've been up and down, left and right, busy, busy, very busy...
my social life has grown exponentially and my work life is luckily full of projects. The days become night and the nights become day without at second to rest.

But it wasn't until this Saturday, when i went to celebrate a friends birthday at a Spa that i realized... that only then, during that one hour deep tissue massage, i had for the first time - in a long time - some quiet time for myself.

I wondered if the busy life i was living, the one i purposedly searched and took onto as a routine was in part a defense mechanism to replace the emptiness in my new life and escape from the truth. Either way, I do think it's been great to be out and see what others are doing.

I learned that I wasn't the only one, and like me, many are searching.

Well, I think i'm ready now. I'm ready to face the truth. I'm ready to rest.
only that, that painful part of my life keeps appearing in front of me and confusing me all the time...

No comments: