Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thank Goodness for Phyton!

Looking at pretty fish in a fish tank is one thing. Taking care of them it's a whole other story.

Caring for 4 fish tanks means, changing 25% of 125 gallons of water every other day. That is ONLY if the water is in good conditions... Otherwise, add another 5 - 10%.
My sister and I were already developing muscles in our arms. - Which is not a bad thing, but pretty tiring. By the time we finished with the tanks there was no energy to do anything else.

Changing the tank water was quite an adventure. We would have to suck out of a dirty hose to suck out my fish kaka... pretty disgusting.
So my sister and I would take turns and laugh to see who would suck and swallow the water! Hilarious and yet disgusting!

So on Sunday, my sister and I went to the fish store to buy some fish food and to ask for a few recommendations on stabilizing the ammonia in the water. After explaining our struggle with the water condition and all that we have to go through, our friend the fish man, started laughing.
Why? well... the picture below just says it all. It's a mirror of our faces when we take care of our tanks...



I definitely can relate to their Ad!


Thank goodness for this product called Phyton that we no longer have to suck on this dirty water!

No comments: