Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Surprise Bday!

What a treat!

Last Friday my coworkers surprised me with an early cake...
turns out they got the wrong Friday and the wrong cake. Nevertheless, it was a sweet happy moment to live.

Today, my sister and D surprised me again. After going to the movies to watch a scary movie (yiack!) we head to dinner. Since nothing was planned, I just kept walking looking around for places to eat.
Strange thought #1: As I am walking, I get a quick strange feeling because we were walking as if we had a direction when we have not discussed where to eat yet. Oh well... I keep walking.
Of course, D says that there is a restaurant around the area that he found online.
strange thought #2: Researching for a place to eat is not precisely his biggest hobby. He just doesnt enjoy to eat.
strange thought #3: We arrive to the rest. As soon as i open the door, a nice seafood aroma travels through my nose... ahhhh.... it smells delicious... I never realized when D began to improve on his food skills... impressive!

As I am walking in and asking for a table, d pushes me to a crowd and everyone screams SURPRISE!!!!

what a nice Birthday... definitely 3BT

Good Company, Good Times, and Good Food!

No comments: